St. Catherine Preschool
St. Catherine Preschool will provide children with a first school experience in a faith-centered secure environment full of love and trust which will enable them to grow socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually. Each child is encouraged to learn in his own creative way through group participation, self-expression, and one- on- one interaction with teachers.
It is our desire to:
* Help children develop a good self-esteem through a positive environment.
* Provide a pleasant and comfortable environment for both teachers and children
* Be aware of children’s play, observe and be ready to reinforce activities but not take over.
* Ensure that the children are able to use all classroom equipment and feel comfortable in their environment.
* Enable children to actively participate as a cooperative member of a group, as well as act independently.
* Provide opportunities for age-appropriate development of social skills and intellectual growth.
* Promote mastery of basic skills, as well as the skills of communication, decision-making, problem solving, and creative thinking.
Morning Session: 4-5 years of age
Children must be 4 by August 31st.
Enrollment options of 3-5 days a week 8:30-11:30
Afternoon Session 3-4 years of age
Children must be 3 by August 31st.
Enrollment options of 3 or 4 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12:30-3:00
*St. Catherine Preschool is fully integrated into the school. The preschool students and families are invited to participate in all school and parish activities. The preschool program also includes the school Music, Spanish, Physical Education, Science Lab, Computer Lab and Library specialists.
*For more information on St. Catherine School please visit our school web site at www.stcatherineschool.net