- The 5th grade will begin their “Family Life” Unit next week. Please see the email that was sent on 5/23 for more details.
- The students have a homework assignment over Memorial Day weekend to bring home the materials and have each parent send me an email that they have viewed the Archdiocesan approved “Family Life” materials by Benzinger. If an email is not possible just send a note in on Tuesday.
- There are three resources for “Family Life.”
1) “Family Life” book
2) ”Family Life: Human Reproduction”
3) ”Family Life: Parent Connections”
- The students have no homework over the break in the materials. They just need to show you the materials, and then have each parent/guardian email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a note.
- THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE MATERIALS ON TUESDAY
- The unit will take approximately 2 weeks.
- The students began this week their study of the Constitution.
- They will study the Constitution for approximately 3 weeks.
- On Mondays the students will begin working on finishing their interactive museum, and our living timeline. The Living Timeline is similar to the wax museum project in the past. We will be inviting parents and other classes to make their way through the Living Museum. A date for this event will be coming shortly.
- Half day this Friday May 24th!
- May 30th and 31st is the used book sale.
- Also on May 31st is the St. C’s Walk-For-Kids. Please help your student with solicitations. Volunteers are always welcome! Just contact me via email: email@example.com
- Field Day on Thursday June 13th. Again volunteers always welcome! Just contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org