Welcome to the Computer Lab!
General Challenge Activities:
1st Grade Websites:
2nd Grade Websites:
3rd Grade Websites:
4th Grade Websites:
Expectations in the Computer Lab
In the computer lab students are expected to follow the 3 B’s of the school.
- Students should use computer time to work on assignments that were assigned.
- Students should raise their hand if they have a question
- Students should ask for help if a problem arises and not try and fix it on their own
- Students should only touch their own computer and keyboard unless a buddy asks for help.
- Students are only allowed go to websites pre-approved by their teacher
- Students should not use computer time for using social networks
- Students should leave all food, drinks, etc outside of the computer lab
- Students should bring all their necessary materials to class
- Students should remember their log-in to the computer system
***Great article on Internet safety