Why a Catholic Education
- Catholic schools strive for academic excellence and spiritual development.
- Catholic schools work toward establishing respectful relationships among members of the school community.
- Values and character are an integral part of a Catholic education.
- Catholic Identity is infused in all subject areas.
- Catholic schools prepare students for tomorrow’s world with wisdom, empathy, reflections, and action.
- Catholic schools are respectful of the beliefs of other faith communities.
- Catholic schools engage in an ongoing process of evaluation and accreditation. This accountability ensures continuing high standards.
All students attend a monthly all school Mass. Individual classes plan, prepare, and lead these special liturgies.
Students in grades 5 – 8 are given the opportunity serve daily and weekend masses.
Throughout the year, St. Catherine School responds to the needs of others in a variety of ways: food, blanket drives; lunches to Tent City, visits to nursing homes, and other outreach projects.